Cards For Your Kids is like a business card for your kid - and we all know that kids take their work of playing very seriously! Cards For Your Kids is a unique tool that you can use on the playground, at the supermarket, wherever you find your child socializing with other little people. Your kid strikes up a friendship with someone on the slides? Walk over to their parent or caregiver and give them this:
|(The contact information has been altered for privacy purposes but this is an exact replica of Theo's actual card.)|
Here's more you should know about Cards For Your Kids:
• Information on the card can include parents phone numbers, allergy and medical info, babysitter’s number, and a personalized Gmail account set up for your child. You can also, as I did, have their email account set up so that you receive a copy of every email they receive.
• Great for new moms, dads, or babysitters. Great gift for a current parent or for a baby shower.
• They feature environmentally-safe paper in 27 vibrant colors and two paper weights from The French Paper Company (Americas only 100% hydro-electric powered mill).
• Offers 10 predesigned layouts. 156 images that can be substituted. 59 water-based ink colors.
• Each card is individually screen-printed distinct from mass-produced digital or offset printed cards.
• Also offers customized designs and custom silhouettes of your child.
• 50 cards (Deluxe 100lb) go for $60, and 50 cards (Premium 140lb) goes for $80 (which includes a Kraft card holder), but Sam has offered all of my readers a discount: order before December 31st and get $10 off your order when you use code singlemom10. Sweet!
So, now you have the perfect holiday gift for that parent you think has it all already -- because for sure they do not have cards for their kids!